Sunday, July 1, 2012

Distance!

First time i can say this but I got some DISTANCE today!

26.4 miles to be exact.

Not too shabby. Although I have to admit, the ride up to the canyon was anything but easy. It's a slight climb (2-4 degrees) but seemed like a nightmare in some parts. When you're just climbing up and up and up and up, it doesn't matter how steep the incline... it just matters that you don't get to experience "down" for a long, long time.


But I made it and, in addition to my route image today, I'm also going to share some pics taken during my ride!

Mileage goal: 20
Miles completed: 26.4
Time: about 1:57
Avg. speed: 14.4 mph

Climb: 884 ft.
Notable sights: the donkey
Lessons: The downhill is much easier (and faster!). Donkeys aren't very photogenic.









No comments:

Post a Comment